Monday, February 18, 2008

just hope and hope and hope

ok so the plan's like this. i begged my mom, showed her everything good from me (like my math quizzes, omg) aaaaand she said she'll help me explain to my dad about the concert. yay! but i am quilty of what i did, not quilty, at least i did realize that what i did is not good for me and for my sake. i do think i deserve to be mad at. soo, here goes the lesson.

today in school was okay, bad thing happened cos I LOST MY CHEMIST BOOK IN THE BIO LAB. but i still have hope, maybe mr.lloyd took the things left in his class. so i gtg check. tomorrow is the best day, i mean, i dont have bahasa, math, OR science tomorrow (see, responsibility paid my greatness). BUT, it'll be my first duty roaster toms. aand, its kinda embarrasing, and poor you know, knowing that some people wont listen to you. so probably i'll stay put and relax a little.

i'll see ya, need to work on my drama assignment. dadah

No comments: