Wednesday, April 2, 2008

a day in the life

for binusians, i know this morning i was real sucky. that's because something was getting over my head. i was not pissed on anyone, even tho i'm kinda pissed too. but you guys should know that i wouldn't hate anyone for no reason.

soo back to my daily life, i fail bahasa. i didnt tell my mom, although, i already told her, like, everything. except for my bahasa result. i even fail in my summary grade. i was not expecting a good result in bahasa, that's why.


i'm making my movie, and i'm pretty sad about it. i dont feel like i did my best. maybe because i couldnt think about an inspiring idea. i'm sad because i didn't do my best, i feel embarrassed, i feel stupid. this is something i love, i truly love. it's just been ruined. i just want people to know that i'm not that enthusiastic in movie making anymore. even to do it, i wanna cry sometimes. i didnt have the ability to ignore some criticism regarding something i love. i had a dream to be a trailer maker - a person who creates trailer of a movie. but i dont think i still want it. maybe in my deepest mind i said i would, but i would think again. they say talent shows in a young age, and now, i discovered that i dont have any talent in that particular area. i know my friends would just say "come on, it's just a thought" well, no it isn't.


sorry for wasting your time reading this. it's just that, shit happens in my life, and i cant avoid writing about it.

No comments: