Thursday, August 13, 2009

hello.

supposedly doing my portfolio, but i want to slack in the aftermath of the horrideous math internal assessment. this morning i could hardly open my eyes. sleepy. tired. nice.
and after numbers scared the hell out of me, it was an unsual business and man topic: CASH FLOW. then again, i deal with numbers. GREAT. but she gave us 30 minutes free time. how generous :D

anyway, then i submitted my portfolio and explained why my graph isn't clear. because my ink is finishing. so he said, "please reprint it, filza." i'm like.... umm..... alright. cus considering my "okay" is different, i would rather say alright to these circumstances lol. my "okay" would be "okay i will do it" but when im this sleepy, "alright, fine" slipped.

so i was doing another graph which was totally NOT CHEATING. right?!

umm the aerobics today was SOCIAL SUICIDE. people werent following moi. it was killing me. i told ms donna "if euthanasia is allowed in this school, i would be the one mercily killed" but okay, i good. everybody loves me (?) haha jk.

i wrote "LIMY :(" on my hand. it stands for "look, i miss you" which is less personal. cus personal = intimacy. idk i just thought so.

im doing my business ia on italian restaurants, its nice i guess. their place have style :D




alright (you know what i mean) i should stop now. 10 minutes until TOK class. last minutes to be productive in itgs. cant wait for long weekend (4 days ;)) ciao.

No comments: