Saturday, August 29, 2009



i miss my slc!

im supposedly on school this morning, i have lotsa works.

went out with some friends ytd, had fun. although i dont find karaoke so amazingly fun. maybe the choice of songs they have is very limited. so yeah.

anyway, hanson is the bomb of my itunes this week. i like to recap all those nights i spent listening to their CASSETTE. hahahaha music in indonesia, old times.

why is my package not here yet?? come on. i need it. my bro is like a stupid demotivator. "fie, paketnya udh dikirim. kayaknya ya (feeling gua aja) sepatu lo diambil sama kurirnya" FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAK. so demotivated. bet ytd they called to ask my house's full address. i hope it'll be here before i go mad.

i spent like 500k for photo printing. 500 K!!!! MYGODD. so damn expensive one. can die. id rather buy those shoes in adidas rather than that. but oh well my mom pays half, i paid half. NOW IM BROKE. dang

looking forward to another dinner with friends, next weekend :) i hope mom will release me. ciao

No comments: